Pennzoil was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1913. In 1955, it was acquired by the Oil City, Pennsylvania company South Penn Oil, a former branch of Standard Oil. In 1963, South
Penn Oil merged with Zapata Petroleum; the merged company took the Pennzoil name.
Comes with roadside support frame.
Size 4.85" wide x 7.4" tall
Suitable for HO & O scales.
Limited edition sign!